Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State Loses Staff Member

0 HS
Andrew Lind's picture
August 16, 2018 at 10:58am
155 Comments

Ohio State football player personnel and recruiting assistant Curtis Knox II announced on Twitter this morning he has accepted a scouting position with the NFL Combine and National Football Scouting.

“In light of the recent activity at The Ohio State University and the uncertainty of the ongoing investigation, I’ve made the tough decision to leave the football staff,” Knox wrote in a since-deleted tweet. “I have been offered a scouting position with the NFL Combine staff and National Football Scouting (NFS). I couldn’t be more blessed and the timing just seems right to take advantage of this opportunity to jump ranks back to the NFL. I want to thank The Ohio State University for the opportunity and experience gained during my time with the program. It was a very tough decision, but my moral values and family influence helped lean me toward this move. God Bless and Go Bucks!”

He quickly shared another tweet without comment:

Knox, who graduated from Texas Tech in 2015, arrived in Columbus in March after a year-long stint as a football operations assistant with the NFL's Indianapolis Colts.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 155 Comments