Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

B10 Lber of the year

-2 HS
BuckeyesRwright15's picture
March 2, 2017 at 12:58pm
88 Comments

Hahahahaha I made a post last year about Jabrill "1 Int" Peppers when i heard he was moved from safety to LB and that this kid is far too small for the role. I got booed and told it not the players size and that's his heart. I told you guys if he was 6'1 then i was 6'6 or something. I went to a scUM game last year 2015-16 season a coworker had tickets and couldn't go they were great seats. So I went, the fight Hairballs were facing off OSU(Oregon State University) for the first time in awhile they beaten that pesky OSU team. He was signing autographs and I walked by him he was about 5'10, 5'11 on a good day. Don't get me wrong this kid was yoked out but he was so small. But today he measured in at 5'10 6/8. I think Vonn Bell was taller and Vonn was a shrimp too but at least he played his actual position. I remember back in 2013 around March he defended Meyer from scUM fans who attacked him and we were in good position to land him. After a visit he kind of switched his tune, and the rest is history. But I think Meyer measured this kid and knew he was a safety with not great hips and took his chance on a 6'2 basketball player. Meyer has been on a 76% hit on the players he's been recruiting and developing them. I know Luke told Meyer to take this hooker kid and also that Lee kid. I'm gonna miss Luke and his crazy 3 stars that turn into 1st rounders. There that was just something I had to get off my chest. I was right and always trust Meyer over Hoke, and booger eater.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 88 Comments