Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

WARNING: Do NOT purchase home tickets for Section 26AA, Row 10, Seats 7+8 from any person or source. These tickets are now void.

+31 HS
XIII's picture
October 3, 2016 at 3:46pm
34 Comments

Note to Mods: I hope this forum is okay, I would like to get high visibility on this to protect people from getting screwed big time.

My father's truck was broken into this weekend and the thieves managed to steal his home football tickets to the Indiana, Northwestern, Nebraska, and Michigan games. Fortunately, these tickets were issued through a Ticketmaster account in my father's name and we were able to have the originals marked void and new tickets issued. 

However, the problem still remains that someone out there has the original tickets and is most likely looking to make a quick buck by selling them. Considering the Nebraska and Michigan games could potentially be huge later this year, they'll probably be going for high prices.

Please let anyone you know who may be looking for tickets to the games mentioned above to avoid Section 26AA, Row 10, Seats 7+8. These tickets will not get you into the game!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments