Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thoughts From the Week and From the Stands

0 HS
O-H Kee Pa's picture
November 21, 2015 at 11:14pm
26 Comments

I'm going to preface everything that I'm about to say with things like giving the ball to your Heisman caliber RB twice in the second half is ultimately one of the reasons why we lost. On the periphery, though, this felt like the same "one team has no shot" build up as last year. This time, though, the paint job was green and white. Was that partially out of our control? Yes, but I got a fat and happy vibe all week. Add in the comments at Skull Session where the players made it sound like this was a foregone conclusion, and the Michigan promo BEFORE today's game, and it all just felt bad.

My brother loves OSU and attended his first game today. He saw people leave early because of the weather, had someone tell him to sit down, witnessed a fight between OSU fans after the game, and noticed a general lethargy throughout the game. We're spoiled and entitled as a fan base, and it reeked today. I, for one, am looking forward to next season. A 3-4 loss season of growth will also coincide with the program and fan base shedding a lot of the unnecessary shit and fans associated with it. The loss didn't bother me as much as the experience, and I've never felt that way after a game.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments