Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My only half kidding Urban theory

0 HS
Youngbuck85's picture
October 5, 2015 at 10:11am
32 Comments

First off this is in no way meant to say anything negative about out coach. But I've been thinking a little about the change in offensive philosophy and it appears to me.., urban is pulling the ultimate tressel.  He knows that we can go into the MSU game undefeated while practicing an offense that is a little more traditional and less risky to our quarterbacks health because of the lack of run plays. But IMO, when the Spartans come to town and in the playoff run this year, well go right back to heavily relying on affective QB designed runs. We saw cardale rush for almost 100 against VA tech, our only semi worthy opponent. I think were holding back for the better teams just like tressel used to do for the bowl games, where Pryor would go off for 2-300 yards passing after seemingly not throwing a pass in November. In the mean time, he's relying on a shutdown defense to win games.  We still have some issues with turnovers and blocking to figure out, but I think that the staff knows a little bit more than we do right now. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments