Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2014 vs. 2015: The Clout of Champions

0 HS
Hoody Wayes's picture
October 4, 2015 at 12:08pm
7 Comments

I wonder if some fans get caught up in this “justifying their rank” plot line that ESPN (among others) is pushing. 2014 proved what was always true: the AP and Coaches polls are just opinions. Now it’s 2015 and guess what? The AP and Coaches polls don’t mean jack shit.

And unlike last year, Ohio State has former national champions on the field. Every year, Ohio State is every opponent’s target. This year every opponent will play us like it’s an opportunity to make history (see 1969 for scUM’s 2015 master plan). To date, nothing our coaches nor our players have done leads me to believe these Buckeyes “don’t get it.” As a Buckeye fan, those 2015 Buckeyes who were there in 2014, have my trust.

So, I am enthusiastic about the Buckeyes and its prospects for improvement and victory over the remainder of its October schedule (which ends – conveniently - with a bye):

Moreover, when these Buckeyes return from their hiatus to take the field against a Golden Gopher team (that's probably better than its record), before traveling to an often dreary (meteorologically-speaking) Champaign-Urbana to play an Illinois that's currently 4-1...before "The Grind" becomes "The Grinder" over the last two weeks of the regular season...I'm confident these Buckeyes will have proven they were ready for November:

Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments