Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Promises to Cardale and Ginn Sr.v

0 HS
D. Anthony's picture
October 3, 2015 at 8:08pm
36 Comments

I know, I know, we're never supposed to question Urban's word etc but I cannot help but wonder what Urban said to Cardale and Ginn Sr. when they met after last season. Urban said he made no promises, but it seems like he's giving Cardale way more leeway than we've come to expect from his style of coaching, and what he demands from all positions, especially from QB's.

I really think he feels like he owes Cardale and Ginn (almost his father) something. I kept hearing other say, "well we have JT next year so let this be Cardale's year"...

JT could've left after this year as well. I cannot believe after all we saw for so much of last year, that so many fans question who the smarter decision maker is and who gives us the best chance to win. No, JT hasn't looked as good as last year with his limited playing time and less than half the reps in practice, but it's time to back to him....Herman would be starting JT according to friends he still has here in Dublin, who still talk to him. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments