Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Cam Burrows Question

0 HS
Becool12's picture
October 1, 2015 at 1:53pm
21 Comments

So, I just looked on another site and it said that Marshon Lattimore has stepped in for Dame Webb at Nickel. Despite the fact that Mashon got burned for a td last week, I don't have a problem with that. But, I started thinking more and wonder how Cam Burrows has fallen from a top 50 recruit to a career backup. Injuries? Maybe, but Marshon hasn't exactly stayed healthy his entire career either. Cam came in his freshman year and did a really good job again Cody Lattimore and that dynamic offense then disappeared for the rest of that season. He then moved to backup safety and lost out the battle to Tyvis and Vonn Bell. He then essentially was never spoken of again until Erick Smith essentially beat him out for backup safety. Well, he comes in a few weeks ago and makes a great play on the ball with a great pass breakup. Now it seems like he is going to fall back into obscurity. Does anyone have any clue why he keeps falling down the depth chart despite looking good in his few opportunities on the field?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments