Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

So obviously there seems to be many comparisons to Florida State from last year...

0 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
September 29, 2015 at 7:44am
53 Comments

I know how the media likes to chat and stir things up, but many radio stations and articles are claiming that the Buckeyes are almost identical to last year's Florida State Seminoles. 

Now again, I do not believe this, but I really do not see the comparisons either to warrant this being said. Florida State typically was losing most games that they played or  it was extremely close.

Ohio State, thus far has had 1 close game against a team that isn't quite as bad as people say. 

There are obviously issues that Ohio State has and while I'm confident Urbz and staff will correct these issues, we cannot say everything is perfect. Also, do we even have a large enough sample size to even declare that OSU looks like last year's FSU?

Lastly, I know some people on here have freaked out too and such, but lets be honest... no team has looked "unbeatable" thus far. MSU, Ole'Miss, and TCU do not look wonderful every week. The Buckeyes should continue to get better and better and should be cooking with fire come the mid - end of this month.

Any thoughts or playful discussion ?

( First Post on 11W! )  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 53 Comments