Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Best Not Sleep on TUN

0 HS
Canukbuck's picture
September 27, 2015 at 6:43am
88 Comments

Interesting to look ahead a bit to the game against the Puke & Blue this season.  I believe that we'll finally have a decent challenge in The Game 2015.  While TUN still has it's challenges on offense - their defense is playing very well and would give our current offense fits.

TUN lost 24 - 17 in a road game to Utah - the same team that obliterated the Ducks yesterday.  They blanked BYU by 31 points yesterday - a team that suffered a 1 point loss to UCLA as their only defeat.

I think Harbaugh is a little left of center, but whatever he's selling in Ann Arbor, the players have bought in and are performing.  I still think their weakness is at QB, but they are starting to develop a running game (yesterday, we looked a bit ordinary in the first half against WMU's inside running game).

So, while most feel that our path to the Big Ten Championship runs through the Spartans, we best not sleep on that team up north, because they have definitely turned a corner from last year.  Should be a great game in the Shoe !!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 88 Comments