Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Until he throws, Braxton taking snaps is way too predictable.

0 HS
PoopOnMichigan13's picture
September 26, 2015 at 10:39pm
67 Comments

Not trying to be negative because I thought we made great strides today. Cardale just needs to hit those deep balls and well be rolling(and he knows he underthrew them which will be corrected quickly). However, every drive Braxton takes direct snaps seems to end in a punt other than the 50 yard spin move run against VT. I just feel that until he throws a couple passes that taking direct snaps is just stalling the offense with short gains or loss of yards. Instead of letting Cardale get more comfortable were running pointless plays with Miller that arent doing any good. I mean seriously let him throw at least one pass so the threat is there. Unless he still cant throw I dont understand why he hasnt yet. Not doubting the coaches but just confused as to why were wasting plays with a play that has only a couple of good gains all year. Just my thoughts and gotta say it was great seeing the offense working better even with some missed plays. The score really couldve been much much worse. All in all though it was a great game to build off of for Cardale.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 67 Comments