Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Overreaction week

0 HS
Mr. President's picture
September 13, 2015 at 4:17pm
67 Comments

Whats up with everyone overreacting to a 38-0 win over a team that beat a Pac 12 team the week before? It's not just about the quality of the opponent we beat, all week Urban was stressing how much the short week screwed Ohio State. What was the worst facet of the game on Saturday? It was definitely the offense....and seriously who is concerned about the offense over the course of the season? Thats the last thing I am worried about. There are some things that need some work....on both sides of the ball, but THIS WAS THE 2ND GAME OHIO STATE PLAYED THIS WEEK! Little prep, sore bodies and tired minds. FYI, next week could be a tough game as well, even though it is a MAC team...just preparing you guys now so the overreactions stay at a minimum next week. PJ Fleck will have his guys ready and I wouldn't be shocked to see a 14-17 point game. Sorry, had to get this off my chest. Nobody needs benched, coaches don't need fired....we will be fine, I promise. 

EDIT: Oh and not to mention....did you guys and girls not watch what happened across the country this week? Bama beat an FCS school by only 28 points, Auburn had to go to OT to beat an FCS school, Arky lost to a MAC school.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 67 Comments