Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Beware Football Parking Scam in BM towing lot

0 HS
PharmBuck's picture
September 13, 2015 at 1:25pm
22 Comments

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this parking scam I encountered yesterday. When coming off of 315S and turning right onto Lane (heading towards West Campus) the very first parking lot you encounter (corner of Kenny and Lane - I believe it is the BM towing lot) flags you in as if the parking is free. They direct you where to park and then you are out of the car and on your way, no one says a thing about parking passes or payment. When I got back after the game there was a note on my car that I was parked illegally and if I did not see an attendant to pay for my parking, Columbus PD would be contacted and/or my car would be towed. I get to the attendant and she tells me its 40 bucks. I LOL'd and asked if she was serious and she said yes. I should have just said that's BS, go ahead and stop me from driving away, but they had plenty of burly "employees" trolling the lot to make sure people didn't just drive off. I gave her my $40 and told her not to spend it all in one place and got the hell out of there. Stay away.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments