Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State, Virginia Tech meeting sparks memories of Buckeye tribute to the Hokies

0 HS
VThustle's picture
August 12, 2015 at 2:53pm
5 Comments

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/ohio-state-virginia-tech-meeting-sparks-memories-of-buckeye-tribute-to-the-hokies-090414

This is an old article from last year, but I thought it was worth bringing up amid all the friendly trash talk. Sometimes we get caught up in the passion we have for our teams, but things like this put life into perspective.

As someone who was a student living on campus at the time, I'll just say that it was extremely touching to see people around the country reaching out to us and showing support. Seeing the picture of OSU's team sporting the VT logo brings up a lot of emotions, but most importantly, that Buckeyes are good people.

I wasn't able to attend the game last year, but from all accounts friends who went had a blast and pretty much all of them said nice things about OSU's fans. Hopefully that is reciprocated in Blacksburg this year, and it should be a heck of a game. Good luck!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments