Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

"Momma Gwen" Future Problems?

0 HS
buckeyeupnorth's picture
March 5, 2015 at 3:35pm
87 Comments

Maybe I'm just highly suspicious of anything Harbaugh does at U/M but this "team momma" thing he has instituted at U/M , to me, has future problems written all over it.

Set aside my cynical view that he did this in order to entice her son to transfer.

But these are not 15 year old teenagers that she is going to "mother". These are adult 18-22 year olds. This article actually says she plans on snitching to their parents.

"She was real impressive and plus on top of that she made me and my wife feel real comfortable,” Donnie Corley Sr. said.  “She was telling us everything about how she’s like the eyes and ears for us.  We can hit her up and (talk about) anything.”"

She also will discuss their sex lives with them.

"She was just straight up saying if the boys have like female problems (they can talk to her)"

Am I being just to anti Harbaugh? Is this really a good idea? Or is this fraught with problems, not the least of which is......having an 18 year old male alone in a room discussing personal problems with a 45 year old female.....

http://michigan.scout.com/story/1522261-u-m-has-recruiting-asset-in-momm...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 87 Comments