Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

"Cordial" Jones volunteers for Meals on Wheels

0 HS
youra6's picture
February 22, 2015 at 10:56pm
19 Comments

Saw this on the /r/columbus subreddit. Thought you guys would enjoy it. Following was written by the poster:

We arrived to pick up the hot meals for our delivery this morning and one of the guys loading up our car looked oddly familiar to me. He was nonchalantly going about his business with all the other volunteers and almost blended right in, then it hit me. I shook his hand and chatted him up for a brief moment and he was absolutely as warm and friendly as could be, so I asked for a photo and he obliged. I can't understate how genuinely cordial he was, he seemed genuinely thrilled to be there helping out even on such a bleak Columbus morning. Thanks MOW and Cardale Jones, this is definitely the highlight of my month!

I thought this was relevant to this sub because Cardale received some bad publicity over an ill-advised tweet many months ago. If ever there was a guy who had reason to be cocky, being thrust into the spotlight at such a young age, this was it. Well, in my brief encounter today, he was everything I hoped he would be. FYI, Its a freezing cold day with well over a half foot of fresh snow on the ground, he could have made any excuse to not be there today.

Cordial Jones!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 19 Comments