Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What Would Be The One Thing You Want To See Improvement on in 2015?

0 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
February 14, 2015 at 10:47am
76 Comments

Hard to improve on what we did in the post season other than ball security. But to me the most glaring thing that was never corrected was fielding punts inside the 10. The most standard thing is not to field a punt inside the 10 because it more than likely will roll into the end zone. I think the bigger reason is that a fumble inside the 10 more than likely leads to a quick 6 points for the other team. Am I the only one that was screaming @ Marshal every time he did this? It was so frustrating for me  because  it is one of the golden rules of good fundamentals. Really puts in perspective how special Ted Ginn was as a returner. not that I watched every post game presser but what was more surprising was no one asked that specific question. did the coaches ever address it with Marshal? It just seemed he would let returnable punts go as well as fielding them inside the 10.Was it just his inexperience? his first year on the field? BTW happy valentines.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 76 Comments