Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Jim Harbaugh is a Stage 5 Clinger...

0 HS
danavh4's picture
February 6, 2015 at 9:50pm
29 Comments

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, my apologies if so...I just thought another Mike "I'm going to run people over" Weber (glad he's a Buckeye!) post would make everyone vomit so I will shift to Jim Harbaugh.  It appears as if he couldn't "make it rain" recruits as Urban did when he came in without a full year of recruiting.  He apparently blew up an already committed since last April Mizzou QB Drew Lock.  

This article is pretty funny, some might call his approach aggressive and relentless, in my head it's just pathetic, desperate and creepy!  

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/02/06/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh/22990605/

Best quote of the article:

"They were on him so hard. After multiple conversations with Drew, after telling him 'no' several times politely, he told Jim, 'Hey, listen, man. I'm flattered. Thank you for the offer, but I'm not coming to play for you in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Best of luck to you.' It took 'no' multiple times before he would accept the 'no.' "

How would you feel if you were Alex Malzone?  He brings in Z. Gentry and does everything he can to get Lock.  Hmmm...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments