Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I have a few thoughts. Oh well

0 HS
IloveSaturdays's picture
February 6, 2015 at 4:46pm
50 Comments

This site has turned into mayhem over recruiting. Over signing and weber. Calm down. 

If the offseason goes smoothly, without drug, assault, academic, injury issues, there will be three players that won't be on scholarship come August. With this team, I'd expect more than 3 players to look for playing time at other universities. 

Weber. Great rb, but is it really worth all of the drama? Thought he was the only rb recruited by um, so that made his decision(allegedly). Seems temperamental. His tweets are what a 10 yr old would write, but that's beside the point. I dv myself for even mentioning grammar. Just think anyone who commits to OSU because of a position coach alone, shouldn't be given this amount of attention(ironically I'm giving it attention with a redundant thread). 

Just remember that no one player is above the team, as well as no coach is above the staff. Don't panic, it'll be okay. 

P.s. This is probably the 100th thread on this subject, so I'll be ready to accept down votes. Or, we can all stop being so dramatic and wait to see how it all unfolds. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments