Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

saw this update on Kosta Karageorge

0 HS
couldn't go for 3's picture
January 20, 2015 at 10:53pm
31 Comments

scrolling through Yahoo and saw this AP story on Kosta Karageorge.  Not a whole lot of new info, but it was noted that he and his girlfriend broke up immediately prior to him going missing (sorry if this is old info; I remember that he texted his mom and also his girlfriend, I just didn't think it was released that they had just broken up).

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/records-ohio-state-athlete-found-dead-sent-suicidal-224455205--spt.html

Anyway, my thoughts (besides how tragic this is!), are for this young lady who will have to live with this; obviously for his family and other loved ones; and my foremost thought was this: DON'T DO IT! 

What I mean by that is most of us have probably been through a terrible break up that was gut wrenching and almost like a death, not to downplay someone passing away.  And most of us going through that break up probably had suicidal thoughts and weren't thinking straight.  But we made it through!  If you are going through this now, get help, talk to someone (friends, parents, counselor, pastor/priest, etc.)  

But DON'T DO IT!  There are too many people who love you!

May we learn from a terrible situation and may KK53's legacy be lives saved and those left behind not having to deal with the effects of suicide...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments