Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My Sunday Night

0 HS
elitesmithie's picture
December 8, 2014 at 8:44am
1 Comment

So this weekend was a whirlwind. I honestly went into Saturdays game with no expectations and then was amazed. Then I didn't want to get my hopes up for Sunday afternoon. My wife and I watched both together and probably scared our apartment neighbors when they announced us at 4. Outside of Brian Hoyer playing like a Michigan QB and ruining a great defensive effort, it was an amazing weekend.

So after a weekend full of football we sat down to the Sunday Night game, got some fried chicken from Harris Teeters and read the Saturday Threads from MGO Blog and Wisconsins blog. I have never read an opposing fans site before and let me tell you the tears tasted amazing. Outside of the obvious, I truly feel that if Michigan doesn't get Harbaugh a large portion of their fan base will fall to apathy. One of their posters mentioned that in the time they last one a Big Ten title, we have won 7. Anyways, go Bucks, lets get Bama. Its who we have wanted for years. We can get the SEC and Saban gorilla off our backs once and for all.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 1 Comments