Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

WHY the Committee will LEAVE US OUT

0 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
December 7, 2014 at 10:27am
27 Comments

Caveat - I do not think we should be left out, but I think that the committee tipped their hand last week by putting TCU 3rd over FSU.  

Had FSU lost - we'd be in.  I think Jeff Long will say the committee just didn't feel like they could drop TCU 2 spots in one week after such a "convincing" win. 

Jeff Long is against us. He knows the only team capable of beating Alabama is tOSU.  Every week he goes out of his way to bring up VT or how we needed 2OTs to get past Penn State.  

The stated criteria the committee is supposed to examine - Championships, quality of competition, context (like injuries, weather), and of course strength of schedule vs. top 25 teams (when we played them) are applied to everyone BUT tOSU.  

Hopefully, I am wrong. 

Regardless - this is one of the most satisfying seasons ever for tOSU, playoff or not. In my 40 years I don't think I've ever seen tOSU play as complete a game against a quality opponent like last night. GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments