Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Three Men Who TV Always Show

0 HS
SFKing's picture
December 3, 2014 at 12:45pm
242 Comments

First off, I have never posted on this site and have rarely read any forum topics.  If this has been covered before (and I am guessing it has to have been), I apologize.

That being said, I am wondering how to get word to the University or the TV crews or even the TV cameramen and beg them to stop showing the 3 older man who (I believe) embarrass all of Buckeye Nation.  I am, of course, talking about these three fools:

Ugh.

First, if you watch nearly any other college football game (save ND and UM), any shots of the crowd show actual, real, college-aged fans.  They embody the school, the excitement, and the school.  They allow older viewers to remember their college days.  They wear emotions on their sleeves, cheer wildly, cry when a bad play happens, and allow the rest of the county to see what kind of people make up the that school.  It makes people want to go there.  It shows school spirit.  It is the perfect embodiment of what college football is all about.

USC
Stanford
BC
Tennessee

So my point is this - please stop showing these three men.  I can say for a fact that whenever I watch a game out on the west coast, I cringe when they repeatedly show these men.  They are old, weird, and paint their faces.  The rest of the country sees these fools as what OSU is.  It is way more suited towards pro fandom than college.  It is so damn embarrassing.

Please make it stop.  Please.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 242 Comments