Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Braxton + JT + Torrance + Stephen + Joe + Cardale

0 HS
trek770's picture
November 18, 2014 at 1:01am
48 Comments

I know what you are all thinking - "another braxton/jt thread." yes and no. this is more on "whats gonna have to happen?" so braxton starts next season as a redshirt senior. jt will play a lot and will be a redshirt sophomore. stephen will be a redshirt freshman. joe and torrance will be true freshman. okay so the next season braxton will be gone and jt will have his redshirt junior and senior years left. when does torrance get the opportunity to start? if he redshirts next season he will most likely start as a redshirt junior, if he doesn't get a redshirt at all then his opportunity at starting will be his senior year... plus we have stephen and joe. was torrance really a "have to have" player? i am not trying to be disrespectful to any of the players and assume who transfers and all, i would never try to ask that. i guess its more of a "dang" thing, torrance has all that talent and could potentially only start ONE season. i don't know, just thought of that as i was looking at recruiting stuff. i really am not intending this post to be a braxton/jt thread, just more of a roster/depth chart finding. and to top it off, we have mr cardale jones.    qb university 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments