Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Enjoy the Season - It Will Be Over Too Soon

0 HS
cantonbuck's picture
September 11, 2014 at 9:45am
12 Comments

I get my Buckeye “fix” at Eleven Warriors every morning to start my day...every day because I love the Buckeyes.

When the bowl season is over, I can’t wait for the first Wednesday of February and see if there are any surprises on National Signing Day. When NSD has come and gone, I can’t wait for spring camp and the spring game. I usually will take my kids down for the game just as my Dad brought me. We love to go to see the new kids and just because we love the Buckeyes.

It’s a long wait from spring to preseason camp. One of the things that I like are the photo galleries of the players arriving at the team hotel. Which new guys pass the “look test”? Who got bigger or smaller in some cases? I care about this stuff.

All of the daily news from preseason camp is great but tedious at the same time....I want games.

Finally, the season begins.

Did it bother me that our new defense gave up a crap load of rushing yards against Navy? Yes. Did the Va Tech game bother me? Of course, it was tough to watch.

But, I wait all year for Buckeye football and I’m going to enjoy every moment of this season even if it’s not what I had hoped for. I’m not going to get caught up in the bitching and moaning. The season will be over much too soon.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments