Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Can we at least admit?

0 HS
kevinfrenchfry's picture
September 8, 2014 at 1:03pm
14 Comments

This is not a forum where I call for heads, just one where I pose a hypothetical.  Is it really irrational to think that there are members of the OSU staff (and I'll let you decide on who) that COULD be an inferior option and something we could look at objectively and say, yeah it could be a lot better and should be by now?  Is that crazy?  Its at a point where people are so concerned with finding that solution other than firing/replacing someone because they refuse to think its the problem.  People, in life, not just sports, there is always potential for someone like a coach to be replaced with a (better) coach and the results would be improved.  IM NOT FOR FIRING, but I'm also not one of these people who has taken so much offense to people calling for coaches heads that I am unable to see a coaching change might be viable.  Whatever conclusion you reach about the staff and players, remember that the desired perception by the University, its coaches, players and fans is that the program is a PREMIER one and that we exercise that perception on a weekly basis and the consistency isn't all there even in victory (ex. the poor pass defense displayed even in victory and even with an experienced unit that just so happens to be coached by everyone's favorite assistant) If you down vote this post, I really hope to hear your RATIONAL reasoning.  Be rational people, be objective, homerism is a thing.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments