Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

This Week's Question: If You Could Choose a City to Host the Big Ten Tournament, Which One Would You Choose?

Josh Poloha's picture
March 6, 2023 at 8:00am
51 Comments

Good morning, Eleven Warriors readers! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

With the Big Ten Men's Basketball Tournament set to begin Wednesday night, it made thinking of a question for this morning quite easy.

This Week's Question: If you could choose a city to host the Big Ten Tournament, which one would you choose?

With the Big Ten expanding to the west coast in 2024, there are plenty of cities to choose from. Chicago and Indianapolis have certainly been great hosts (and I love Chicago, personally), but if you could choose a city to host the tournament and attend said city/tournament, where would you choose?

For me, it would have to be Los Angeles or Las Vegas. I've never been to the west coast and plan to make the trip out there in the near future, but I feel like spending five (or so) days in one of those cities would make for one heckuva time.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments