Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Where to Watch OSU Basketball

-1 HS
Jimmy Polio's picture
January 11, 2023 at 9:28pm
14 Comments

Hello, friends. I poked around the site a bit (please mods no bully) but thought I'd ask here. Where can I go to watch the Rutgers game this Sunday? What about other OSU road games?

Must-haves:

-The game with sound, preferably on multiple screens. I don't want to walk in to one screen on mute while a bunch of jagoffs pretend they care about the Bills-Dolphins game.

-A patio, so I can go out for cancer.

-PBR or Lone Star or Budweiser or Old Style or Black Label or Busch or Coors

-Jameson.

Nice-to-haves:

-A barmaid/bartender who knows what the hell is going on. Don't want to deal with someone who doesn't know what channel BTN is someone who will act put out if I want the game on. Don't want to hunt the bartender down every 20-30 minutes when it's time for more booze.

-Other Buckeyes.

Dealbreaker:

-overpriced, corporate, "food-first" places with eight-dollar baby pours or soulless suburban traps like whatever Urban put his name on

I'm too old for campus joints unless it's a football Saturday. I would prefer somewhere close to Grandview but my couple of spots out here are dives with a non-hoops clientele as far as I can tell. But I do like dives and treat my 'tenders and neighbors well.

I appreciate any suggestions. Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments