Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Support Your Basketbucks!

+26 HS
I'm Ron Burgundy's picture
March 11, 2022 at 11:53pm
90 Comments

I'm just seeing negativity at an all time high right now in Buckeye basketball land. A mere post to remind all that the NCAA tournament wipes the slate clean and it's time to get behind these guys. In all likelihood Young and Key are back for round 1 and to my surprise majority of bracketologists have OSU still at a 7 or even Lunardi has them at a 6. If they can avoid an 8 seed then who knows, sweet 16 is still possible with a mostly healthy roster.

Lost track of how many people said the B1G tourney doesn't matter, please lose the first game and get healthy. And then those same people turned around and wanted to shut down the program after the loss to PSU.

I don't know about you guys but I am rooting for the Buckeyes to make some noise in the tournament. And I say that because it honestly feels like half the commentariet legitimately wants them to lose. So they can be right, and Holtmann can be fired. Which isn't going to happen regardless.

That is all.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 90 Comments