Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

21-22 Rotation & B1G Predictions

+6 HS
nomatta's picture
July 18, 2021 at 10:03am
37 Comments

Now that our roster and most of the other conference rosters are set, I think we can do this thread.

Here's how I see the Buckeyes' rotation next season:

Wheeler - Meechie - Sotos
Russell - Branham - Sotos
Sueing - Ahrens - Brown
Liddell - Towns - Young
Young - Key - Brunk

Obviously don't see Etzler getting much time besides garbage minutes. And unless Towns is healthier he may not get much run, those minutes I am giving him might end up going to Brown and/or Sueing.

People will say my starting lineup is too small but I like the mix of experience, mobility, and skill balance. It's basically an exceptionally good mid-major type of line-up and that's okay, we have plenty of decent bench options with size that can help with match-ups and to keep the main rotation guys from getting too worn down.

I think the B1G, once again, is going to be incredibly tough. We might have a few more mediocre teams than last season, but the top is going to be as strong as ever and certain teams like MSU, Purdue, and IU should only be better than they were last season. If I had to predict the final standings:

1. Purdue
2. scUM
3. Illinois
4. OSU
5. MSU
6. IU
7. Rutgers
8. Maryland
9. Nebraska
10. Iowa
11. Northwestern
12. PSU
13. Wisconsin
14. Minnesota

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments