Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Ohio State's Justice Sueing Cleared For Non-Contact Workouts Following Foot Injury

0 HS
Colin Hass-Hill's picture
August 25, 2020 at 10:41am
6 Comments

Justice Sueing's just about returned to action.

Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports reported Tuesday morning that he's "fully cleared" for workouts following a foot injury that required surgery in January. That's not entirely accurate, but it's close. Sueing has been cleared to work out, but right now he's still limited to non-contact activities, I'm told. In other words, as it was put to me, he's "basically back" to doing everything but has one remaining limitation on him before reaching that point.

Sueing, a 6-foot-6, 210-pound forward, averaged 14.1 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists in 33.2 minutes per game across two years playing for an atrocious Cal team. He has two seasons of eligibility remaining after transferring from Cal and sitting out last season.

As of today, I'd project he earns a starting spot for the Buckeyes alongside CJ Walker, Duane Washington, E.J. Liddell and Kyle Young.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments