I haven’t seen any news on the CBS Sports Classic (UCLA, UNC, Kentucky, Ohio State) being renewed again. Bucks held their own during a transitional time in OSU hoops, going 3-3. If this doesn’t get renewed - and I’d prefer these opponents in a home and home series instead of neutral site anyway - that will leave a gap for a major opponent. The series with Cincinnati also concluded, leaving another gap.
Which programs top your list to see?
1. Kentucky - would love to see OSU at Rupp.
2. Arizona - not sure we’ve ever had them at home.
3. Duke - the last ACC/Big Ten home and home was epic. Would be ready for another round.
4. Xavier - a logical in-state follow up to the Cincinnati series. Dayton would be fine too.
5. Gonzaga - they’ve arrived for years.
Others: WVU, New Mexico (the Pit), UCLA, Syracuse, Butler (Hinkle), UNC, Oregon