Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Who Will Be the Best Pro Basketball Player Currently Playing in B1G?

+4 HS
wigmon's picture
February 6, 2020 at 4:26pm
39 Comments

I was looking at one of the more well known mock draft sites and noticed a lack of B1G players in the first round in their 2020 and 2021 mock drafts (Oturu and Jalen Smith this year, Carton next year).  It got me thinking who I believed who I felt was undervalued as a potential pro and who may have the best NBA career.  My three guys who I think will have the best pro careers in no particular order:

Carton (assuming he finds peace and a solution to his current problems) - Kid has more than enough athleticism and can make shots and is a better 3pt shooter than I expected his first year.

Lamar Stevens - I believe he is very undervalued as a pro prospect.  I think he can play the 3 or 4, has very good athleticism and can get and make shots in the mid range as well as anyone I've seen this year.  If he can expand his range on his shot just a little, I think he is going to be a very good pro.

Winston - I know his athleticism isn't great, but the kid is a winner, sees the floor very well and is a good shooter at the PG position.  I don't think he has a high ceiling, but I think he's got a 12 year NBA career in him. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments