Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

QUALITY HOOPS WIN

+3 HS
HoosierBuck's picture
November 18, 2018 at 11:53pm
20 Comments

FYI:  I was wandering over to the Creighton site for their view on our win. Here is what I found:

"NOTES: Creighton is now 2-2 all-time in four appearances in the Gavitt Tipoff Games ... Ohio State became the first Big Ten team to win at Creighton since Illinois in 1968 ... Creighton had been 13-1 in its last 14 games against the Big Ten at all sites ... Creighton had won 24 straight non-conference home games before Thursday ... Creighton been 7-0 all-time in Thursday home games at CHI Health Center Omaha, and hadn't lost at home on a Thursday since February 16, 1995 to Bradley ... Creighton had been 60-0 all-time in regular-season home games that take place on or before Nov. 26 prior to tonight's setback ... Creighton ... Jacob Epperson made his first three-point attempt of the night, moving him to 5-for-5 from three-point range in his career, before missing later in the game."

This paste job elevated my opinion on the value  of that comeback win even more.. What think you?

Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments