Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

My Observation of the TOSU vs Cincy Game Tonight

+1 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
November 7, 2018 at 8:21pm
35 Comments

Offense wasn't a sight to behold but that was to be expected with most of the offense from last year leaving. Should see major improvement over the year.

Defense is good, and will only get better as the year progesses.

Refs were bad, calling ticky tak fouls, a terrible technical given and obviously missed calls on the out of bounds plays.

Duane Washington impressed me, going out getting rebounds, playing really good in zone defense. Didn't do much offensively but that will change over the season.

Andre Wesson looks like a confident shooter now compared to the last 2 years. Expect him to be a leading scorer.

CJ Jackson was sloppy at times with the ball, hit a couple big shots.

Kyle Young is going to be the cleaner upper. What I mean is he just seems to be in the right position tonight. Yes he got beat for a couple offensive rebounds but that happens at times.

Not impressed with Musa Jallow, he plays ok defense but does nothing on offense.

Luther Muhammad is going to be a stud, he plays great defense and he can score points.

Keyshawn Woods was meh

Anyways for a first game, on the road, hostile environment and less then good reffing the team came away with a win. Cincy is going to be a good team this year, this will be seen as a good win by end of year

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments