Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

OSU Basketball Men's Team vs the Douchebags Up North

+6 HS
Blackcoffee's picture
December 4, 2017 at 6:02am
16 Comments

Since, my work week begins on Sunday(oh yea, our 9-5 is Sunday thru Thursday, as opposed to the remainder of the universe), and my work day begins 7 hours before yours, whether it is Sunday, or Monday(I now hate Sundays and Mondays), then its time to take a look at tonights basketball game. Basketball is the sport that follows football in the seasonal calender I grew up with in the 60's, then comes baseball.

Prior to the smackdown of the Whisky football team, the men's basketball team handed a young albeit Bo Ryanesque Whisky basketball team their worst ever defeat in the Kohl Center. Jae'sean Tate started at point. Jae'sean Tate started at point. And he went 6 for 7 from the field, and he got in foul trouble(of course) The team shot 66% from the floor. For the game. Caleb Wesson had 19 points.

Now time to fuck _ichigan. They just beat Indiana. I will not stay up for the game. I watched the football game at 3:30 AM, went to work after. I'm a zombie for the remainder of the week. Go Bucks! Fuck _ichigan, fucking douchebags.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments