Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Whoa! Hold Your Horses (Talkin' Hoops)

+7 HS
Blackcoffee's picture
November 27, 2017 at 6:12am
25 Comments

Ohio State Basketball mens team lost to Butler last night. In overtime. Well before overtime, at some point in the second half, with the Buckeyes holding to between a 6 point and 10 point lead, and in order to give some players a rest in a hectic and tiring game to that point, Coach Holtman had a lineup on the floor that consisted of only one bonafide scoring threat, Caleb Wesson. No other player at that point would or could be considered a scoring threat to Butler, and even Dakich(the elder) was amazed at what the Buckeyes were working with at the moment.(Cannot recollect or reenact the exact lineup at that moment, but remember Dakich(the elder) commenting on it. If someone can recall what that moment was, please post)

But hey, guess what? It could happen again in the season. Because right now, and possibly into the forseeable future, they do not have the proverbial 'horses'. This is 2017. It is what it is. And what it is, will get better, with time. I know I know, I am preachin to the choir, whatever

Go Bucks!

p.s.2 things: first, this is a response to all the glitter and doom comments following the loss and second I am Asking Santa to give Dakich(the younger) a shooting touch,... just shoot the ball brother!

oh yea, fuck whisky

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments