Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

Encounters with Buckeye Legends!

+4 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
April 24, 2017 at 12:11pm
84 Comments

I was attending a marriage retreat in Indianapolis this weekend.  We had a phenomenal time as the conference stretched from Friday evening through Sunday morning.  As the conference wrapped up my wife and I thought what better way than to wrap up the weekend by trying to catch the Cavs Pacers game just a few blocks way.  Had I known that we would actually find tickets at a reasonable price I would have opted to rock the CLE gear, however I chose to attend in Scarlet & Gray.  Which after this happened I was glad I did.  I caught a glimpse of Clark Kellogg out of the corner of my eye and without thinking I shouted, "Hey Clark, O-H- !!!".  He broke conversation from the guys he was walking back to his hotel with and gave me the "I-O!" reply.  He also cut up with me and paused for a photo, even thought he didn't quite make eye contact with the camera it was still awesome bumping into him.  I rate it up there with the time I ran into Archie Griffin with my dad and brother just before the 2002 season opener against Texas Tech.  We know how that season turned out! Hoping bumping into this Buckeye Legends is a good omen as well!

I thought maybe we could share some stories of our encounters with Buckeye greats... They always entertain me!  GO BUCKS! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 84 Comments