College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

The Xichigan Xythos

-3 HS
rwarrick85's picture
June 10, 2019 at 3:51pm
27 Comments

As I was driving home last night... the Adam Schefter podcast was on ESPN radio and it was at the end for the "ask Adam" segment where people... well ask Adam questions (You can skip to minute 31 or so to hear it). The final question was essentially who is the biggest athlete to come out of xichigan athlete besides Tom Brady. Noted alumni, Shefter begins to list Chris Webber, Jalen Rose, Juwan Howard, Charles Woodson... er... and President Ford... Jim Harbaugh... and Devin Bush. 

Now, I fully recognize that this is a lose lose question because if you don't answer your alma mater will lose their minds. But, I believe this is part of the problem that they have up North. He literally states that there is, "an inordinate amount of good quality upstanding citizens who have done great good in our society". They have such an unearned attitude of greatness that it becomes nauseating. I was waiting for him to list Jabril Peppers in there. 

Here is a link to the show's page on ESPN, but you can check it out on pretty much any platform you want. 

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=26887330 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments