Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Official GameDay Plans

+2 HS
OfficerRabbit's picture
December 31, 2022 at 7:20am
6 Comments

Good Morning fellow Bucks! Checking in to see what plans Buckeye Nation has for the Peach Bowl/NYE evening, certainly a lot going on this Saturday night! 

-What are we eating (most important)?

-Where are we watching? This can get complicated due to NYE. 

-Who are we watching the game with, if anyone?

Personally, I have quite a conundrum... my girl is an avid TTUN fan. We don't get along well watching the OSU/UM game every year, just leads to a bad night no matter who wins. With that said, my football activities kick off at 4pm today where I hope to see TTUN drop a big one to TCU. We stocked up on a big box of lobster tails at Costco for Christmas, hoping to add some filet's in for a surf and turf dinner before watching the Bucks dismantle Georgia. I'm too young to go to bed before midnight and too old to go out and get NYE hammered, so we'll be staying in this evening. If all goes according to plan, I'll be lucky to get a kiss at midnight.. but it'll be worth it! And before anyone says "why are you with her?", I assure you she's a keeper, wolverine wart and all. 

What does the day/evening look like for my fellow 11W's? Happy New Year's to all and may the Buckeyes win in triumphant fashion tonight, along with a TTUN loss in epic fashion!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments