Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

A Florida Christmas Story

+10 HS
Sunny Buck's picture
December 25, 2022 at 7:04am
14 Comments

Everyone in Florida knows that Santa delivers gifts to us last because it's warmer down here. He winds up his travel down here, dons some casual wear and grabs a quick 18 holes of golf, beginning his 364-day retirement until his next Christmas trip. Well, it's 25 degrees down here and my fireplace is roaring. 

I was awakened at 5:00 this morning to the dog barking and cursing coming from the living room. Santa didn't expect a blazing fire in my chimney and must have burnt his scarlet butt in his descent. I'm trying to quiet the dog and outside "there arose such a clatter" on the roof that I had to rush outside to check it out.

I throw on a coat and run outside only to see gifts scattered all over the lawn. Santa must have just chunked them out of the sleigh in anger. I look up to see a sleigh and reindeer taking off with Santa still slinging @1#*& words as he left.

I grab a ladder, get on the frozen roof only to see reindeer poop piled up in one spot. Apparently, one of the team decided to leave me a "present" this year. Nothing worse than cleaning frozen reindeer droppings off your roof on Christmas morning! Thanks a lot Blitzen!!  Merry Christmas all!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments