Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Fellow Casual Gamers Got $5 and an Xbox One Controller?

0 HS
IfNotBucksSparty's picture
October 5, 2020 at 9:07pm
0 Comments

There was a ps5 discussion a while ago so I thought I would share this tip/review with you, especially one looking at buying a new video game system any time soon. I'm a casual gamer with 2 young kids so I can't always play at my TV or want to. So I'm starting to get more into playing games (specifically destiny 2) on my phone. Apparently the phone isn't running the game, an Xbox server is and its streaming it to you. I plug my Xbox controller into my phone (Android, sorry iPhone bros it doesn't work for you yet) and bought a $4 clip that attaches my phone to my controller. Its pretty awesome going everywhere around the house now with it.

The service is game pass ultimate. It's like $1 your first month (you can turn off auto renew right away) and then $15 or something after that but it includes xbox live. The app is just called "xbox game pass"

Its not every game but you don't have to own them, and its a lot of Microsoft stuff (gears of War, halo) but some good third party stuff like destiny 2. Its basically "netflix of games", as they advertise it. Go anywhere while your playing xbox games. Have a good ole shoot and poop!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.