Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Spare and Share Idea, Please Help if You Can to Get This Idea out There.

+7 HS
UpIrons's picture
March 22, 2020 at 11:51am
2 Comments

****HELP NEEDED PLEASE READ AND HELP IF YOU CAN****

I don't do social media at all so I need you social media experts to get word out about an idea I have to help each other out in this situation:

If a senior or someone in need has any items they need but are unable to get out of the house or cannot order online they can tie a white ribbon/cloth to their front door knob and post a list on the door of any items they are in need of.

As we drive by or walk by our neighbors homes, if we see the ribbon we can look at the list and see if there is anything we can "Spare and Share". Once we leave the item or items we knock twice to let them know the items are on their doorstep and they can get them after we leave the area. This takes care of social distancing.

I figure the only way we can do much right now for those most at risk is to pay attention to those who may be shut in. Basically "if you can spare it, share it" is my attitude here. 

Please do what you can to get this out there. I sent an email to 10TV but it doesn't seem to be working so calling on my 11W brothers and sisters to get this out there. It is about the idea that counts I don't need any recognition or want it. Thanks everyone!

Upirons

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments