Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

_ia_iBuckeye's _onday _usic _edley XLVII

+5 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
November 20, 2017 at 1:41pm
15 Comments

Hey what's up everyone?

Time for another edition of my medley, and I'm returning this week to a theme that's worked well in recent edition: the shuffle. Not to be confused with the "minor bowl game shuffle" the players of that team up north are going to be doing in about a month.

Up first is a song that somehow went unnoticed in my iTunes library for years until a few days ago when I played it and immediately fell in love with its slow, somber melody and beautiful lyrics. This is "By Starlight" by Smashing Pumpkins.

Up next is a song from one of my favorite bands: Interpol. This song, "Breaker 1" carries on the surfing theme found in many of the songs on the album "El Pintor."

How about some heavy metal? How about metal so powerful that it can destroy stars? How about some Starkill? This is "Breaking the Madness."

Up last is one of my favorite Modest Mouse songs, "3rd Planet." This song features some of the most memorable lyrics of any Modest Mouse track: "The Universe is shaped exactly like the Earth /  if you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were."

GO BUCKEYES! BEAT THAT TEAM UP NORTH!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments