Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Minneapolis: Need Help/Advice

+3 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
April 19, 2017 at 10:47am
20 Comments

So I do this ridiculous thing where every so often I cash out my Southwest Reward point from work travel to do something for my own leisure.  It usually involves a weekend trip to a random location that I have not been to.  Southwest evidently has trouble getting people to visit Minneapolis and seeing how I have yet to visit Minnesota I thought it would be a fun trip.

The two things on my to do list are to take in a Twins game.  I will be attending the Royals Twins evening cap on Friday, May 19th however that leaves Saturday completely free.  I wanted to take my clubs with me a squeeze a round of golf out Saturday morning.  Suggestions?

If any of you know a member at Hazeltine or are yourselves I would gladly buy you a round of brews in exchange for accompanying you on 18!  However, I know that getting in there is going to be dang near impossible. So has anyone played or know of any other courses to check out?  Buckeye Nation is everywhere so thought I would come here for some advise.  Oh and always looking for a good place to eat as well.  THANKS FOLKS!  Have to stay occupied somehow until August 31st.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments