Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

New table for the man cave I thought you guys might like. Whats your favorite item in your man cave?

+6 HS
DubVBuck's picture
September 14, 2016 at 11:13am
34 Comments

Disclaimer, I do build and sell custom woodworking, but I am not trying to promote in anyway. I do not have any of these tables for sale and just wanted to share the new coffee table i finished for my man cave for this season. Mods if this violates any rules please remove. Thank you.
I am excited with the custom table i built for my man cave. It is a large table made out of oak floor boards, I recreated the helmet stripe down the middle using an ebony stain along with a water based scarlet so the grain from the oak still shows and cut the table into the shape of Ohio. Finished with a high gloss lacquer, though I wish I would have used a bartop resin. I am considering making coasters that replicate the helmet stickers. I have accumulated quite a bit of sports items but this by far is my pride and joy since I built it myself and I feel it looks great as the centerpiece in the room.  I thought the guy who made the lego version of the horseshoe did a great job. Im always interested in seeing what other fans have to show their pride. Ive been to a few buckeye parties where the hosts have had some amazing memorabilia . Anyone else have any unique buckeye items in your collection?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments