Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Your Favorite Discontinued Snack Foods

+9 HS
cinserious's picture
May 21, 2016 at 7:39pm
136 Comments

This thread is meant to be a platform to share your thoughts and/or displeasure with a snack food that is no longer in production but you deeply wish it makes a comeback.

I'm going to get it all started with Flamin' Hot Doritos as my #1 target. These chips used to be a staple of my after-school diet in the early to mid 90's. My routine was: leave school, stop by the corner store for snacks, and watch Jerry Springer.

I am deeply disturbed and infuriated with Frito-Lay for ending this flavor Doritos, especially considering they were one of the first 2 Flamin' Hots EVER! (along with Cheetohs). I feel like the company is personally trolling me as they have introduced countless other Flamin' hots since, such as: Lay's, Cheetoh's, Exxtra flamin' hot Cheetoh's, Flamin hot lime Cheetoh's, Funyuns, Frito's, Hot Fries, Munchos, popcorn, peanuts, Munchies, Munchies (baked crackers), Puffcorn, Cheetoh's puffs, etc. (I'm probably missing some)

I get highly infuriated every time I scan the shelves with my hopes up still after 20 years only to find a new rediculous Flamin' hot brand introduced. I'm fed up!

And no, the 'Spicy Natcho Doritos' don't count, or any of the other 'hot' flavors they keep coming out with!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 136 Comments