Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Obscure movies

+3 HS
BuckeyeAirGuard78's picture
April 7, 2016 at 9:38am
167 Comments

Have you ever seen a movie and try to tell others about it, but nobody else has ever seen it?  Could be B or even C-movie with actors that really should never have been actors?  Is it possible that said movie wouldn't even be on Mystery Science Theater 3000? Here is where you can tell the community about these movies you've seen.

I documented in a blog post about how when I was little my family let me watch movies way beyond what a little kid should see.  My aunt once let me watch a movie called "The Pit". A weird kid that nobody really likes finds a pit in the woods and it has creatures inside it. To get back at the town, he tricks people into falling into the Pit to feed the creatures.

Another one that I actually loved just because it was so weird and ridiculous is "Killer Klowns from Outer Space". These clowns from outer space come to a small town to abduct the people and kill them.

Add your own obscure movies, maybe you'll find some fans.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 167 Comments