Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

A little advice on moving back to Ohio fellow Buckeye fans.

0 HS
armybucknut's picture
October 21, 2015 at 11:00am
122 Comments

Hey everyone! I'm not very good at creative writing so bear with me. Some of you have seen my former posts that I am retiring soon from the military (20 years 3 months/medical retirement). My family and myself have decided to move back home to Ohio, my wife is from the Seattle area and my two stepson's are Texans by birth. We have agreed to stay out of the big cities but still want to be close enough to civilization. I've looked around Delaware and Canton, our dream is to build our house on Lake Erie right around Sandusky. I'm on the rental apps but with no known date (its coming soon however), I don't want to commit to a house just yet and no at this time we can't afford two rent payments. Just looking for some ideas of where to settle, we will have 6 kids in tow and need a 4 BR or 3 with a finished basement. Any ideas? Sorry for my writing skills here and any advice will be appreciated! Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 122 Comments