Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I cheat for men over 40

0 HS
Brutus's picture
April 12, 2015 at 5:40pm
77 Comments

If you've clicked on this forum topic, you're probably thinking one of the following:

1. Sweet. I might be able to hook up on 11W. Now I literally have no reason to go anywhere else on the Internet.
  2. WTF man! No politics, no religion, no jiggly gifs, and sure as hell no hooking up.
  3. Hey, I recognize the title of this post as an ad that I get on this site from time to time. What gives?

Look, I'm all for the creators of this glorious site making money anyway they possibly can. The fact that we still get such great content for free is crazy. I bet if 11W started charging tomorrow, more than half the users would gladly pony up. But I've seen some crazy ads pop up over the last few months and it makes me question what the ads are telling me about my browsing history. A few of my favorites (sorry I can't embed the ads themselves. Don't know how, but I think some of you will recognize these):

• busty co-ed wearing a TSUN shirt of all things. I think it's an ad for a place that sells college gear. Makes sense but couldn't she be wearing any other school's colors?
  • "Shocking alternative to steroids" featuring a shirtless bro with breasts. Not huge pecs, but breasts. You know the one I mean. It looks like he's at some beach-themed fraternity party and he's wearing a horrible sun hat. His pecs can't be real and if they are, it begs the question, why would anybody want that.
  • "Play adult video games now", with an image of a very sultry looking female superhero. I'll admit, this one had me curious so I clicked. I was just wondering what an adult video game was. As far as I can tell, this was just a link to a World of Warcraft type role playing game. There was nothing particularly adult-themed about it, at least not in the sense that I was expecting. Not sure if I was more disappointed or relieved.

So back to the ad in question. How does this site know I'm over 40? How does it know I'm married? How does it know I'm looking to cheat? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 77 Comments